HR Manager UK
Jason Alexander is devoted to servicing the luxury retail industry exclusively engaging with and acquiring the leading luxury and contemporary designer fashion retail professionals.
As talent acquisition professionals we understand that every talent is unique and of value.
Committed to excellence, customer satisfaction to both clients and candidates is paramount. Our vision is to deliver first class career prospects with the desire to exceed expectations at all times.
An exciting HR Management opportunity to join a high profile luxury fashion brand, providing comprehensive support to all UK employees.
The primary purpose of this role is to support UK retail business functions and the overall provision of Human Resource Services, a strong emphasis on (but not restricted to) Recruitment / Talent Management, Employee Relations, development and implementation of HR Strategy and Policies and Processes in line with UK best practice and UK Employment Laws.
- Give advice and guidance to staff across all aspects of HR policy, this may, for example, include matters such as sickness, maternity leave, performance management, disciplinary and grievances, and staff well-being.
- Responsible for effective case management of employee relation issues as mentioned above.
- Develop proposals and procedures and advise staff and senior managers in response to changes in employment legislation and the Company's needs.
- Advise managers and staff on changes to roles and job descriptions ensuring that the Company adopts a consistent, fair and legally robust approach.
- Provide a strong retail presence, with regular store visits to ensure effective continuous, and consistent HR support.
- In-depth practical knowledge of current UK employment law and legislation's.
- Fully qualified CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Results oriented and Target driven.
- Building relationships of trust and understanding.
- Practicing HRM with a proactive professional mind-set (taking appropriate calculated risks, providing candid observations).
- Acts as a Change Agent - Facilitating and championing change.
- Ability to implement workplace policies.
- Skilled at recruiting, identifying and developing talent.
- Must facilitate effective communication at all levels.
Be willing to travel in line with the business's needs.
Previous HR experience relative to luxury retail
Fluent speaker of Italian - Desirable but not mandatory.