HR Manager - Luxury Brand
This is a unique opportunity for a professional and experienced HR professional to represent a prestigious luxury fashion brand with boutiques in the most exclusive locations across the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for the UK market and will be partnering with the Head of Retail to ensure the achievement of the business objectives from an HR point of view.
My client is looking for someone with previous Retail HR experience within the premium and luxury industry, with solid knowledge of UK employment legislation and management of ER cases.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process liaising with the head of retail and line managers with the ability to influence and make an impact in the selection of the right profiles for the business
- Handling the HR issues from a legal point of view in a professional and thorough manner
- Liaising with the EMEA HR department to get advice on specific HR issues, employees administration and labour cases
- Being a reliable and efficient point of contact for the staff in store in order to support employees' engagement
- Implementing HR processes and procedures in line with the head quarter's guidelines
to ensure every step is followed correctly to minimise legal implications
- Building and developing relationships with universities and external organisations such as agencies
- Being responsible for managing the internal system and inputting the employee details in an accurate manner
- Several years' experience in Human Resources within the luxury and premium retail
- Educated to Bachelor's level in Economics or Law
- Personable and engaging, able to build relationships at all levels
- A professional approach with the ability to make decision and push back