hr Business Partner uk
For a company which is one of the world's most famous luxury brands, we are looking for:
The HR Business Partner will support the Human Resources Director to achieve the HR team's strategic objectives and take the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities.
The HR Business Partner is able to support the current and future business needs through the development and delivery of a proactive & innovative HR service which encourages a culture of continuous improvement and commercial results.
The HR Business Partner will support the business through a variety of different methods, building and sustaining a positive culture of high performance across the business and managing organisational change.
This HR Business Partner will focus on all HR functions including administration, recruitment, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations and training & development.
-Develop effective working relationships
-Support the HR Director, based in Italy, with all aspects of shaping and delivery of the HR strategy.
-Protect the business (cultural values and financial) and reach commercially savvy outcomes.
-Advise Managers on organisational updates and policy matters.
-Work closely with the Talent Manage to enhance our Employer brand (covering entire employee journey).
-Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislation to be able to advise Managers of requirements as well as plan/implement necessary changes to policy and procedures.
-Develop a strategic approach to the implementation of HR services, policies and programs through the HR team - adding value to all HR initiatives
-Is proactive in bringing innovative solutions to business changes
-Promotes positive performance management within the divisions at all levels and influences the managers to drive an improvement in capability
-Actively encourages managers to use a coaching approach to drive performance within their teams
-Encourages Managers to engage with high performing/high potential, high risk team members to understand what we might do to retain them, acting on their feedback where necessary, and explaining limitations honestly.
- Previous HRBP experience preferably within a luxury retail environment
- Able to identify the activity that adds value to the business and contributes to the overall people proposition, and prioritises accordingly.
- Evidence of delivering in a dynamic, fast pace customer led HR environment
- Has a flexible, adaptable approach based on changing business priorities
- Balances the day job and finding time to focus on improvements towards the bigger picture.
- Ability to translate brand culture into HR ways of working
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Flexibility in working style and approach depending on customer base and situation
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation
- The knowledge of Italian language is considered a plus.