HR Business Partner
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
To be a passionate, highly distinctive individual that is a key partner to a store manager client group providing them a full generalist HR service. Living as well as maintaining our culture and people values whilst being creative, agile and innovative in delivering HR will be key to success.
- Build strong relations with all employees at all levels across the business by providing an efficient and engaging HR Business Partnering service
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing all employee relations letters to ensure consistency and compliance with Company policy, UK laws and brand culture.
- Responsible for reviewing all employee contracts processed by Kering Shared Services prior to issuing.
- Work in partnership with the HR Shared services team in all HR matters; payroll, contracts, process improvement
- Maintain all HRIS to ensure that data quality and accuracy is update for all employees in all HR matters
- Ensures compliance and adherence to all company standards and legal requirements such as UKBA Right to Work requirements
- Co-ordinate, track and administer all aspects that impact payroll including; change of contracts, increases in salary, starters and leavers, and special pay requests
- Manage the online exit interview process; identify trends and share improvement suggestions to key stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc HR projects
- Deal with all employee relations cases by providing sound advice in a timely and accurate manner
- Work hands on through disciplinary and grievance situations coaching and guiding throughout the process. Provides clearly written ‘letters of concern' and ‘outcome letters' in accordance with our disciplinary policy and procedure.
- Plan, guide and monitor performance management process with line managers
- Supports managers in dealing with short and long term sickness and any lateness issues
- Manages all Maternity, Paternity and Adoption processes
- Manages all family friendly and flexible working requests
- First point of contact after a manager for all grievance issues. Must have the ability to understand when to resolve a matter informally or identify when a grievance must be heard formally. Has experience of conducting formal grievance investigations and is able to write clear and concise ‘outcome letters' accordingly.
- Drive the management of pipeline talent and succession working closely with Store Managers to ensure development plans are in place for Top Talent
- Identifies development opportunities and looks at ways of up-skilling managers, coaching on HR topics and related skills such as disciplinary and grievances management, interviews skills and having touch conversations
- Deliver field based HR support and training as and when required
- Conduct interviews independently and in partnership with managers through the interview process when required
- Conduct screening and headhunting for key roles as and when required
- The ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- High energy individual that is passionate about delivering a HR service that is renowned by both internal and external clients
- Strong ability to build trusted relationships through a professional but personable approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion and our product
- Sound UK employment law knowledge
- Strong numerical ability
- You will be able to draw on employment law updates and a CIPD qualification or relevant qualification to remain credible and confident in influencing key stakeholders
- Ability to travel to undertake regular travel to stores