Heritage Menswear - Assistant Manager - London
Our client is a British-based company, specialising in men's luxury leather goods, writing implements, lighters, timepieces, fragrances and clothing. They represent the experience of luxury, allowing the customer to live the brand. The retail environment is distinguished by a range of services.
* The ideal candidate will have strong experience as Supervisor or Assistant Manager
* Well rounded background in luxury menswear
* Commercial awareness of luxury market
* Experience in Menswear and Leather Goods & Accessories luxury
* You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
* Exceptional people management skills are essential
* Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* To drive store sales through your sales team
* To be a strong leader and brand ambassador
* To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
* To assist the manager in driving and developing your team
* To build and maintain strong relationships with your clients, lead the team by example
* £30,000 plus commission
* Excellent benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!