Head of PR &Amp; Comms - Contemporary Women's Fashion &Amp; Accessories
My client is bold, disruptive, with female empowerment at the helm of what they do. With a global presence, this newly created of Head of PR & Communications role will see you bringing a new and exciting level to their communications strategy and calendar.
You will be responsible for promoting their campaigns, activities and events to the media, public and external audiences across major international markets. This role works to ensure a seamless delivery of all PR plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for a communications/press professional with 5 years' experience (agency/in-house) within the luxury industry to make their mark and propel my client to a whole new level of exposure.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Devise, lead and implement a strategic global press strategy/calendar to drive brand awareness and profitability to align with Company commercial goals whilst upholding brand vision, creative integrity, style and tone.
* Set yearly budgets to drive impactful initiatives whilst ensuring pro-active financial management to increase productivity and analyse results.
* Leverage existing global press relationships with key industry influencers.
* Support solid and lasting relationships with key editors, stylists, journalists on both luxury, online contemporary publications, social media influencers and wide circulating media.
* Lead and manage all brand relationships in partnership with external PR agencies.
* Managing all sample movement, define a strategy to be signed off by the MDs & Creative Director for maximum editorial with minimal sample movement.
* Drive product placement in line with seasonal product strategies and creative vision to support all trade touchpoints.
* Manage press days alongside global press agencies, shows and events when necessary, monitoring attendance, seating, and coordinating any send outs post event and ensure maximum coverage