Head of Performance Marketing - Contemporary Accessories
As the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing effective marketing campaigns in all digital performance acquisition channels.
* Solely responsible for implementing effective marketing campaign execution in all digital performance acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising
* Responsible for all planning, strategy, delivery and execution of marketing strategies
* Proven track record of digital sales performance - with a keen eye for digital marketing trends and analytics
* Be able to devise strategies and provide feedback to the creative team on what content is and is not working
* Good understanding of digital marketing and measuring ROI and analysing data
* Superior technical expertise and organisational capabilities in project and campaign management
* Expertise in market research, communications evaluation, data modelling, relationship skills, and commercial awareness
* Excellent understanding of digital marketing - particularly Facebook
* Manage a team to ensure that marketing plans and initiatives are delivered on time, brand and in budget
* Have a track record of achievement
* Salary £50,000 plus - dependent on experience!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more