Head of Digital
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a major organisation with a significant and leading presence in their sector. The Head of Digital will ensure that the organisation's digital strategy, technologies and agenda is of a world class standard. Head of Digital Key Accountabilities :
- Lead in the development and implementation of the group-wide digital strategy, to support the organisation's business objectives for all stakeholders.
- Engage effectively with the wider leadership team to drive the digital agenda and promote alignment across functions.
- Monitor competitor and market activity plus emerging technology to ensure the organisation is at the cutting edge of digital.
- Manage the digital budget for suppliers and technology. The ideal candidate for Head of Digital role will have the following experience: - Experience of working in an ecommerce environment at a strategic level
- Experience of managing and running a high-volume online retail / ecommerce solution
- Experience in managing multiple ecommerce sites, driving website development projects
- Commercially astute with a proven ability in strategic planning and implementation
- Track record of improving KPI's including revenue growth, traffic and conversions
- Thorough knowledge of ecommerce proprietary solutions / systems & environments
- Experience of managing hosting partners
- Knowledge of SEO, web site performance / load testing and monitoring / analytics You will have extensive, digital experience. Experience gained within a consumer environment such as retail, leisure or hospitality is highly desirable. You will have a keen interest in digital technologies with a desire to use these to drive performance in a successful business. As a member of the senior leadership team the Head Of Digital will be extremely engaging and a confident influencer.