Graphic Designer Intern Intern - ms - gr
Mira S. Designs, a London based creative umbrella, is looking for a junior graphic designer to support with its internal and external communications.
Mira S. Designs currently houses 3 separate yet interrelated operations;
M I R A:A mid-luxury jewelry brand offering effortless statement pieces comprised of its core sterling silver line M I R A, in addition to its premium line, M I R A FINE, made with rose gold and precious stone settings.
PRISM: A multilateral luxury concept store housing international independent brands, set to open its doors in South Kensington London this August.
THE ILLUMINE INITIATIVE: A non-profit initiative dedicated to enlightening the world through its grassroots approach. Its first chapter is set to launch in Jordan, aimed at mentoring girls to self-determination and the definition of their own futures.
The successful candidate will be receiving briefs on all three of the operations listed above.
Jobs will include but are not limited to:
·Special event invitation design
·Social media post design
·Conducted remotely whereby all communications will be done via email and telecom
·Reporting to the creative director
·Part-Time; job distribution is sporadic with peak and low demand periods
·Unpaid: 200 GBP/ month will be provided for expenses
·Duration of internship: 6 months
·The successful candidate may be hired after the completion of his/her internship, contingent on performance during internship
We are looking to fill this post immediately. If you think you fit the description and would like to be a part of this exciting challenge and rewarding experience, please attach your CV and examples of RELEVANT work.
Your application is important to us however, due to a large number of applicants, we may not be able to answer all the unsuccessful ones. Shall you not receive an answer from us by the 27th of July, kindly deem your application unsuccessful. We will nonetheless keep your profile on hand for future considerations.
• Creative; We want your input alongside abidance to brief
• Minimalist: Have a natural approach for clean symmetrical lines
• Detail Oriented: Typos will not be tolerated
• Passionate: Possess an innate love for all things creative
• Strategic: Where imagination meets commercial and branding objecives
• Timely; Deadlines are to always be respected
• Available: We are looking to fill this post immediately
• Flexible; Both planned and unplanned jobs are to be a catered to
• Reliable; Emails and calls are to be returned asap
• International; Applications from all over the world will be accepted as long as you are fluent in English