Graphic Design Internship
British accessories designer Sophia Webster founded her eponymous label in 2012, and has become renowned for combining feminine design with a sophisticated approach. A graduate from the distinguished Cordwainers College and The Royal College of Art, she debuted her first collection for Spring/Summer 2013. Her products now have an international presence and are distributed in over 200 retailers worldwide.
We are looking for a Graphic Design intern to join Sophia Webster on a full time placement for 3 months. The internship will involve supporting the graphic design team with creating assets for our digital channels and printed literature.
Sophia Webster is a fun, creative and collaborative environment to work in and this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain new experiences, working with a passionate and friendly team.
- Produce brand assets for our website and social channels
- Working across a range of printed projects - In-store POS, packaging design, assets
for events including London Fashion Week
- Develop designs which are commercially driven, customer focused and on brand
across all our brand touchpoints
- Researching and presenting ideas for innovative design
- Strong portfolio of layout and typographic work
- Experience of working in a fast paced studio environment, preferably within the
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Knowledge of Adobe CS6 including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Self initiating and the desire to go over and above the task at hand
- Sociable team player who remains calm under pressure
- A real passion and understanding for our Brand
Please apply with your CV and portfolio