Graduate Marketing Executive
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Display Marketing is a major element of NEXT’s marketing activity, both here in the UK and Internationally.
Reporting into the Display Channel Manager and working in the Performance marketing team, the Display Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the Display Channel Manager in developing and delivering our Display marketing in order to maximise the profitable acquisition of new customers and generation of sales from existing customers via the channel.
You will have a passion for online and a willingness to learn working closely with internal stakeholder and our media agency to deliver profitable performance campaigns.
About the Role: -
- Liaising with the agency and internal data teams on any required campaign reports.?
- Contributing towards reporting process for all campaigns, including reviewing engagement, performance and key KPIs against objectives.
- Review competitor activity weekly
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders, plan and execute activity.
- Work with the external media agency & key partners.
- Monitor & work with the agency & channel manager to support optimization of all activity.
- Work with the partners to explore new and innovative opportunities.
- Work with the marketing and commercial trading teams.
- Manage the reporting for your channel.
- A recent Marketing graduate with, ideally, a year in industry, although this is not essential.
- A proactive self-starter who works well in a fast paced environment
- A self-motivated & highly organised with the ability to adapt to a changing environment and stay calm under pressure
- Creative and inquisitive with a thirst to learn more
- Attention to detail
- Able to take direction and deliver tasks accordingly
- Effective team player; can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level user of Microsoft Excel.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery