Global Retail Project Manager
Exciting opportunity to join this Global Beauty Brand as the Global Retail Project Manager. Based in London you will have the opportunity to travel across global HQs to design and implement POS and other key Retail Systems.
* Leverage latest retail technology knowledge and trends, deploy a future POS system globally that transform the company's existing retail business to the next level.
* Understand existing business processes and requirements, and provide guidance in the definition of the project scope and objectives.
* Oversee the project and manage project resources (both internal and external) for the execution of the projects to ensure delivery on time, within scope and within budget.
* Manage projects end-to-end throughout the project life cycle, from design/development to UAT and go-live, and present regular project updates to all stakeholders.
* Develop and maintain key vendor relationships throughout the project cycle, including the tracking and resolution of all issues arise during the implementation (e.g. integration issues, data issues, etc).
* Develop plans and processes for post-live support and enhancement cycles, and enforce proper governance processes to manage enhancement demands.
* This role will develop into Global Retail CoE, who assist to define the brand's Retail technology strategy and roadmap to support the company's strategic business objectives.
* Possess good retail/beauty industry knowledge; Extensive experience of working in these industries, or professional services companies that serve these industries.
* Extensive experience of hands-on mobilePOS and other Retail systems implementation project experience.
* Strong business knowledge exposure and system knowledge on main retail system functionalities: Merchandising Planning and Management, Supply Chain Management & Logistics Planning, Customer Analytics and Retail Marketing, Reporting and Analytics, Loyalty/Giftcards, and Omni-channel Retailing
* Strong business analytical skills, and retail industry acumen.
* Strong project management expertise, i.e. PMP certification or equivalent, is required.
* Strong vendor management skills and experience is required.
* Knowledge and experience handling multi-regional projects in sizeable MNC is strongly preferred.
* Fluent in English (additional language will be an advantage); Medium level of travelling expected.
** please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.