Global Product Line Manager - Footwear
Are you a Merchandiser with a creative and edgy flare? This North West London based brand is seeking a Global Product Line Manager for industrial footwear. Newly relocated, their offices mirror their fun, vibrant and innovative design and are seeking an experienced Merchandiser or Product Manager to match this profile.
* You will report directly to the Category Director
* Assist and direct the C&A Category strategy and seasonal product focuses to deliver plans for the seasonal GTM
* Work with key stakeholders across product developmental and sourcing to find solutions both long and short term
* Seek out new trends and have a key eye on the market to stay current with industry and knowledge - attend retail trade shoes, store visits and market visits
* Manage range from concept to commercialisation, working with all internal teams to ensure product is delivered
* Work alongside category assistant in layout preparation, coordination of samples, and execution of the catalogue section
* Identify cost & Margin and forecast budget
* Analyse global category performance on new and carryover, manage product life cycle
* Experience in merchandising, product line management or related field
* Knowledge of product creation is essential within industrial footwear
* Passion and creative flare is key
* Excellent analytical skills
* High attention to detail
* Happy to travel internationally when needed
* Salary up to £45,000
* Established growing brand
* Autonomy within the role
* Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.