Gerber / Production Pattern Cutter - London Fashion Week Brand
A rare opportunity to join a top London Fashion Week brand as a Gerber / Production Pattern Cutter. You will work across multiple product categories and seasons throughout the calendar year, fitting, developing and finalising patterns to go into bulk production. This could be a fantastic role for someone with a few years experience under their belt, looking for a new challenge within an exciting luxury fashion brand.
A simplistic and modern, LFW brand who have dressed some of the most influential women in society.
In this role you will;
* Attend Seasonal production handover meetings leading answers for any pattern queries and offer solutions as needed to take through to production
* Working with the Gerber team to keep the pattern library updated with key seasonal shapes / blocks
* Attend pre-production sample fittings with Garment Tech, Production team and Collections Manager - undertake necessary final pattern amendments before signing off the pattern to bulk production
* Work in line with seasonal critical path and deadlines required by sampling and production team, able to prioritise workload as needed and multi task
* Communicate with the garment technologist and product developers to ensure that finished patterns are produced to the required specification and finishes and work closely with the in house grader to pass over key information relevant to each style and assist Grader with support where needed
You will have;
* Experience working with Gerber
* A minimum of 2 years experience with a RTW brand in womenswear
* Childrenswear pattern cutting experience would be desirable