General Store Manager
"I'm passionate about silver, which gives me an infinite array of sensations, never predictable, always changing."
- Giovanni Raspini-
A destiny of beauty makes Giovanni Raspini's creations unique. It is the necessary luxury that springs from the heart of Tuscany, for a brand with almost fifty years of a quest for excellence and for an absolutely personal style. Ideas, matter and labour: the keywords that every day we try to translate into jewellery and objects for the home, creations designed by an artist's love and realized with the dedication of the craftsman. Our company is located in Valdichiana, between Arezzo, Siena and Florence. Our products are handmade with great care. Processed one by one: designed, modeled, constructed and finished exclusively within the company. It is with a commitment to style and practicality that we like to convey through the exclusive boutiques of the Giovanni Raspini brand. Here our creations are confront and encounter the world, and such encounter becomes fashion. Good things have a soul and speak to those who have ears to listen.
As a GIOVANNI RASPINI General Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Giovanni Raspini promise. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store's goals. You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store's operations and budget.
Team Management and Development
- Develop a team able to deliver the Giovanni Raspini Promise to every Client. Support it with consistent coaching, identify development and training needs.
- Organize the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
Client and Business Development
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders
- Maximize the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support (visual merchandising, training, clienteling, events, regional office team...) and fostering synergies between categories
- Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve Client repurchase objectives
- Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations
- Act as a Giovanni Raspini ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- In multi-store markets, develop relationships with surrounding Giovanni Raspini Store Managers to optimize business opportunities and Client experience
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the Clients' needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support as well as ensuring Giovanni Raspini Promise standards are achieved
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your Managers into coaching their own teams
- Ensure policies, standards and Giovanni Raspini procedures are communicated and implemented
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
Italian speaking skills is a must.
Minimum 5 years retail experience
Building Customer relationships
Developing Direct Reports
Hiring and Staffing
Drive for Results