Garment Design Internship
UNDERGROUND -THE BRITISH SUB CULTURE BRAND
Underground has been influencing and influenced by British Sub Culture since 1981.From the brands original store in Manchester, Underground is now available from stores around the world and the flagship store in Soho.
Unwavering in its dedication to the scene Underground has carefully and successfully maintained itself as a champion of sub culture and simultaneously remained on the cutting edge of fashion.
AUTHENTIC, BRITISH, SUB CULTURE INSPIRED
We are looking for an ambitious garment design intern to join our team at our London showroom.
You will be part of our dynamic team, working mainly on men and women clothing design.
- · Trend research
· Fabric/component supplier research
- machine and hand stitching
· Produce accurate specification sheets and creative artwork applying on our clothing collection
· Liaison with factories for product development
· Production quality approval
· Report to Senior Designer
· Awareness of current fashion trends
· Able to work in a fast paced design environment
· Design background
· Proficient use of CAD/Adobe programs - Illustrator, Photopshop
· Able to be organised and self-disciplined working alongside a small team