French Speaking Sales Executive
JOY indulges and delights with a unique selection of men's and women's fashion, homeware and gifts that dare to be different. Rather than dictating to its customer, JOY facilities with collections that beg to be worn, styled and enjoyed freely.
Born in London, the personality of JOY is as diverse and rich as its home-city, boasting eclectic products that are ultra-chic yet desirably different. With 21 stores across the UK and an exciting online retail destination, www.joythestore.com JOY has built up a stellar reputation, famous for its offering of lovingly hand-selected labels, including principal label Louche; designed-by women, for women to indulge fashion fantasies with exclusive style and vintage flair.
London-born boutique label, Louche specialises in trend aware womenswear fashion with a unique and independent edge.
We are searching for a creative and innovative Sales Executive to join our dynamic team, who can further develop the success of Louche and push the growth of our valuable customer base. We are set to expand our wholesale accounts throughout the UK, Europe and on to America and Japan, from leading department stores to edgy independents. The successful candidate will be driven by exceptional customer service and the development of strong relationships. Day-to-day the role will be based in London, though travel both nationally and internationally to attend trade shows and client meetings is required.
Our perfect match is a motivated individual with a passion for fashion, an infectious personality and a hunger to develop within an exciting and rapidly expanding business. This is a real opportunity to make a significant impact on a company’s growth.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your latest CV and availability to us
• At least 2 years sales experience with a strong track record with figures to back up your experience.
• Fluent in French
• Knowledge of France
• Passionate about the promotion of a growing boutique label.
• Good business know how and a strong understanding of the womenswear market.
• An entrepreneurial flair and an ability to work effectively and flexibly under pressure, within a dynamic team.
• Good communication skills – both with the clients and internally express client needs.
• Self-driven, confident, with a devotion to fashion and our label.
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.