Freelance Shoes And Accessories Product Developer
Launched in 2013, Rejina Pyo is a luxury Womenswear label known for its astute cutting and exploration of geometric shapes. Fusing relaxed proportions with fresh and quirky colour combinations, her clothes evoke a paired back confidence. Construction details and eccentric draping forms the core of the brand’s aesthetic. Rejina creates clothes that enhance the woman, moving in parallel with the wearer’s life, rather than dominating it. Staple daywear is enhanced with intelligent details for the wearer to experiment with.
Her work has featured in Vogue, Elle, Independent, New York Times, AnOther, The Gentlewoman, Dazed and Confused, and Style.com to name a few. Having completed her Central St. Martin’s MA in 2011, Rejina went on to win the prestigious Han Nefkens Fashion award, before establishing her internationally stocked eponymous brand.
- Responsible for establishing seasonal collection
- Responsible for the product development process in close collaboration with design team
- Managing the production communication with manufacturers and timeline to assure highest quality standards and on time deliveries
- Sourcing of new suppliers
- 2+ years of experience in product development/management
- Academic degree in relevant subject matter
- Good network of factories and suppliers mainly based in Europe
- Good technical knowledge of product creation and excellent eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines