Freelance Business Development Executive
99 Limited Editions is an original fine art house specialising in high-quality fine art photography for the sophisticated 21st century art and design lovers.
Our company, an exclusive luxury art brand, is seeking a sales professional to join our UK team to assist on an ongoing sales project. The initial project duration will be 2 months with the possibility of an extension or a more permanent position within the company after the project ends.
Headquartered in Mayfair, London and Beverly Hills, California, situated at the intersection of design, art and culture, we are looking for someone who strives to make a difference and who shares our entrepreneurial spirit. You will support the international retail sales manager in developing and expanding our portfolio, by establishing our fine art collection with potential dealers in the high-end interior design and furniture sector across the UK as well as internationally.
This position is for target driven individuals who are ready to take on an exciting and challenging project.
•Establishing dealerships with world-class retail partners in the high-end furniture, luxury interior design and art industry.
•Supporting the entire sales process, from identification of potential dealers, initial contact and negotiation to contract.
•Analyze, research and track market environment and competitor landscape.
•Assist in establishing and building long-term relationships with dealers, providing exceptional service.
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Confident and poised appearance, and able to operate at an executive level.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as a native level or near-native level English speaker.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- 2+ years in Sales.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. We will consider strong work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK (preferably London) market and culture is a plus.
- Previous exposure within the high-end furniture, interior design or art industry is a plus.
Based on a £ 18,000 per annum basic salary. Plus bonuses up to £15,000.
We offer a basic salary with exceptional earning potential through generous commissions and bonuses. Depending on the progress of the project and the candidates talent and development within the company there is an opportunity for a more permanent full-time postion after the project ends.
Important information for applicants:
•Job type: Full time for a 2 months project – This is not an average 9-5pm.
•Start date: March 2017
•Job Location: London with some international travel.
•This is a role for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
•Only apply if you feel you have the credentials and experience required and are available for interviews at short notice.
•Interested candidates can submit their CV in pdf format including a photograph and short cover letter.
•Due to the high number of applicants incomplete applications will not be taken under consideration.