MAIN FUNCTION OF ROLE
Coordinating and evaluating of the EMEA Region's supply chain management, including:
- developing and implementing the supply chain process and procedures
- continually improving fill rate to all EMEA sales channels
- reduce average inventory holding at the Distribution Centre by introducing Lean/JIT principles to the supply chain
- exceeding customer expectation by providing bi-monthly updates to sales divisions.
MAIN DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Implement, benchmark and develop innovative supply chain algorithms to support business requirements.
- Contribute to the development of the EMEA supply chain model.
- Drive continuous improvement and champion fill rate to sales channels.
- Contribute to global supply chain planning solution.
- Propose recommendations for improvements in line with best practice standards. This involves working closely with the Procurement Team and Business Managers to agree and implement new operational standards and ensuring adherence to them.
- To provide clear pro-active communication on all sales channel allocation volumes to ensure distribution can be carried out effectively.
- To review forecast consumption and assess exceptional demand requests from merchandising manager and/or sales channels.
- Provide statistics and guidance to UK finished goods buyer ensuring purchase orders are pro-actively expedited/de-expedited where possible.
- Attend the Material Review Board meetings at the Distribution Centre to ensure inventory levels are minimised.
- Influence inbound freight schedules to optimise sea container traffic whilst negating the need for Inbound Air Freight.
- Monitoring Suppliers delivery KPI's.
- Liaising with New Product Development department to ensure inventory is available for sales launch.
- Analysing supply networks and systems to improve efficiency
- Ownership of several Distribution Centre KPI's, publishing and tracking associated trends.
- Maximise the team's success through motivation, advance planning, communication and staff training.
- Oversee the activities of team members to ensure adequate levels of performance and conduct are maintained.
- Regularly review all operational functions to optimise effectiveness and efficiency and recommend innovations.
- Assist in identifying and achieving the business objectives.
- Review and analyse reports, advising management where necessary, and revising goals accordingly.Develop action and/or contingency plans to address problems and improve performance.
4.FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- Prepare management reports and information as required.
- Monitor controllable expenditure against budget.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Maintain a high standard of house keeping.
- Undertake relevant training as provided by the company.
- Ensure compliance with approved company policies/procedures.
- Comply with statutory duties and company policies/procedures for Health and Safety.
** Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.