Floor Manager - Central London
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world's most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
For further information about Gucci, visit www.gucci.com
The floor manager is accountable for one floor of the Store which will often include more than one department. They will guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness at floor level in terms of Clienteling, People Management, Driving the Business along with Business and Process Awareness.
The floor manager will generally have a Department Manager and Senior Sales of the floor that directly report to them.
- Supports the Store team in achieving an impeccable and consistent Gucci retail experience, defining Key Values, Objectives and Priorities and setting up a clear, concrete path to implement them
- Ensures a hospitality culture in the Store and ensures the constant application of Gucci service values and standards
- Shares vision and give smart goals, information and announcements clearly communicating company/group strategy
- Conducts regular reviews with the team including department managers to increase team performance and further develop their skills
- Coaches the team while on the floor to ensure the application of Gucci standards (Selling Ceremony, Visual guidelines, Grooming standards, procedures etc)
- Ensures the availability of merchandise and services by liaising with the buying team to maintain correct inventories of product collection
- Develops the growth and probability of the Floor, defining action plans to ensure targets are achieved
- Focuses the team on client cultivation by following company guidelines along with local initiatives including store activities and events
- Is truly client centric, putting the client at the centre of every decision; strategic operational or organisational
- Exhibits reverence and passion for the brand, history and creative culture
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and pride in working at Gucci upholding the brand image
- Has a deep and broad understanding of the customer and luxury landscape especially in his/her market
- Knows how to network and connect with the luxury industry
- Knows the collections on the technical and stylistic aspects, develops curiosity within the team by keeping them regularly updated
- Is flexible in assessing what needs to be done according to the days' priorities
- Is able to face uncertainty and unexpected obstacles remaining focused on their objectives while keeping the right level of energy
- Is a team player, works well with people who have different ideas, fostering discussion and open dialogue
- Creates a sense of belonging and instils passion in the team
- Undertakes work with a high degree of integrity, leading by example in every situation
- Minimum 3 years of luxury fashion retail management experience with a focus on leading a multicultural team
- Ability to build, execute and follow the Company strategy
- Proven ability to drive results and to manage large teams
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team
- Team-player mentality
- Strong communication skills