Film Production And Editing Internship
British accessories designer Sophia Webster founded her eponymous label in 2012, and has become renowned for combining feminine design with a sophisticated approach. A graduate from the distinguished Cordwainers College and The Royal College of Art, she debuted her first collection for Spring/Summer 2013. Her products now have an international presence and are distributed in over 200 retailers worldwide.
This is a very exciting time to join Sophia Webster as we look to develop our creative content across all media channels. If you have a keen interest in film making and would love to have the opportunity to implement your ideas please get in touch!
The placement will be a 3 month placement reporting into the Senior Graphic Designer.
You will be supporting a range of projects and liaising with the many departments within the company to produce creative assets.
- Storyboard and creative for social media short films
- Filming and editing footage from front of house and backstage at LFW presentations
- Documenting and creating short teaser films of brand events
- Assisting with production of lookbook shoots and editing content
- Creative film production skills
- Advance knowledge of Film editing
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Advanced in video editing programmes i.e final cut pro, premier CC
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Team player
- Interest in fashion and retail
- Independent with ability to use initiative
Please apply with your CV and portfolio