Fashion Studio Internship
The eponymous label from British born designer Osman Yousefzada, made its debut in 2008 at London Fashion Week. Osman’s unique architectural – elegant aesthetic and strong, sculptural designs both flatter and celebrate the woman’s body, qualities which have established the designer as one of London’s most exciting talents.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic applicants to work closely with the designers, pattern cutters and machinists to create seasonal collections.
Minimum 6 months internship with a 1 week trial period.
•Work closely with the designers, pattern cutters, product developers and machinists assisting each department when required
•Trace off patterns
•Check patterns are correct and amend if necessary
•Cut toiles and samples accurately and with fabric consumption in mind
•Source fabrics and trims when needed
•General house keeping
•Assisting with show prep in the lead up to fashion week
This internship is for students only, NOT recent graduates. Fashion students with prior experience as an intern are preferred.
Travel expenses (zone 1-5) paid for. Please send a copy of your CV, portfolio and covering letter via the link below. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
• Creative flair
• High level of pattern knowledge, garment construction and lay planning
• Sound understanding of fabric types, grainlines and fashion processes
• Logical and pro-active approach to problem solving
• Basic machine and hand sewing skills
• Fluent English written and verbally
• Can work under pressure and deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Able to multitask
• Good team member
• Excellent time keeping
• Methodical with ability to work independently