Fashion Photography Intern
DUMEBI is a luxury Couture womenswear brand created by Barbara Biosah an emerging fashion designer from London UK based between London and Paris, France. Specialising in Luxury & Couture unconventional & very detailed exotic and exciting fashion ranging from womenswear clothing to shoes and accessories all handmade in Paris and London. Mixing inspirations from Nigeria with a British modern twist and Parisienne flair.
We are looking for a fashion photography intern to work in our atelier in London.Capture behind the scene production of a Luxury fashion house. Have the opportunity to photograph and film fashion shows and fashion events during fashion week as an in-house photographer.
- Photographing and filming behind the scenes activity in our atelier including: the production of our handmade products
- Create interesting footage and photo ops of our Atelier for our social media content
- Photograph and film model fittings, client fittings and bloggers
- Act as in-house photographer at our fashion shows and events and capture all the backstage footage
- Photograph Lookbooks
- Attending events and representing the brand
Preferable a photography or Film student with previous experience (portfolio required)
Good Level of English. French is a bonus
Hardworking, Dynamic, Energetic, passionate, creative and innovated.
Devoted to the projects and willing to work extra hours to meet deadlines if necessary
Outgoing as there will be opportunities to represent the brand at events
This is an unpaid internship but you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio and work firsthand with a luxury fashion brand in our atelier in London and gain a lot of experience. This internship is for hardworking passionate and devoted talented individuals who want a hands-on internship experience.
If you are interested please send your CV along with a cover letter and portfolio via the form below:
The studios based in North London so you need to be able to cover your own travel expenses.