Fashion Executive Intern to The Ceo
Kiko Gaspar Communications provides international brand consultancy, image management & marketing communication strategies in luxury, fashion, lifestyle and arts. We operate efficiently in the communication market with bespoke strategies built around the history and identity of each unique company.
We are young company so you will need to be comfortable working within a start-up environment.
Tasks related to the role:
•Working closely with our CEO to keep the company strategy and record up to date
•Help to planning, developing and implementing marketing communications strategies including goals, budget and tactics
•Assisting the PR, VIP, Marketing and Digital Marketing team with the delivery of materials
•Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
•Support with ideas and suggestions regarding aspects of the business-collection making, PR activities etc.
•Support to manage a portfolio of clients under supervision of experienced manager
•Preparing and developing management reporting
•Ensure the client files are up to date
•Create business plans
•Creating and updating presentations
•Communicating with potential clients across social media such as LinkedIn and email
•Researching and contacting potential new clients
•Deal with incoming emails and post and correspond on behalf of the CEO
•Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments. (Business lunches/dinners etc.)
•Arrange travels: handle flights and accommodation bookings.
•Carry out researches about several topics and present findings
•General office admin duties
- Possess an analytical mind-set, excellent attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Able to think on your feet and take ownership of your work
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and technology savy
- English native language or bilingual with a very high level of English
- Be quite flexible with working hours as schedules often can change according to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills