We are a company operating internationally, which has been successfully doing business on the textile market for over 20 years. We manage five recognizable brands:
RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Having a chain of almost 1,700 stores, we reach out to millions of clients in Europe, Asia and in the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create workplaces for over 22 thousand people.
SCOPE OF DUTIES:
• Co-creation and designing of products compatible with the style line of a brand RESERVED Man owned by LPP,
• Selection of materials, colours and accessories for the collection,
• Monitoring the quality of design workmanship from creation to manufacturing,
• Keeping abreast with current fashion trends.
• Stable job in an international work environment,
• Access to industry-specific platforms, trend books and trend analysis tools,
• Possibility of foreign trips covering industry-specific fairs, shopping and other events,
• Cooperation with a team of merchants and technologists,
• Real possibilities of expanding one’s competencies and promotion,
• Work in a young and creative team,
• Employment contract,
• Relocation package and accommodation support,
• Additional benefits (we co-finance a health care package and a Multisport card),
• Bonus vouchers to our stores, an expanded training platform, group insurance.
- Fashion-specific education,
- Work experience as designer,
- Very good knowledge of trends,
- Good English skills,
- Good computer skills, including Corel Draw,
- Creativity and a sense of aesthetics,
- Basic pattern cutting and sewing skills,
- Teamwork skills