Fashion Design Intern
Filiz Darby is an eponymous bridal wear and ready to wear design label with designs inspired by the old hollywood glamor made in sleek contemporary silhouettes to cater to the modern elegant woman. All creations are made to order in the designer's studio in London with finest quality silks and laces sourced from United Kingdom and Europe.
We are looking for a fashion Intern part-time 2-3 days a week.The design studio is based in South East London. This internship position is suitable for someone who is keen to improve their sewing and pattern cutting skills especially for students studying fashion design, tailoring type of course.
Travel expenses are covered in London
Please apply by emailing CV and covering Letter.
- Sewing Samples and helping with small production.
- Must have experience using industrial sewing machine and overlocker
- pattern cutting skills and grading
- Hand sewing
- dealing with delicate fabrics
- General studio duties
Must have experience of using industrial sewing machine and overlocker.
- Good time keeping and reliability.
- Good command of English.