Experienced Freelance Fashion Designer
Fashionizer is a successful couture uniform company working for many Five Star Hotels and Spas and cosmetics brands. Founded in 1993, we design and produce bespoke uniform collections across the world, as well as innovative organic spa uniforms.
www.fashionizer.com, www.fashionizerspa.com,. www.youtube.com/user/FashionizerUniforms
Fashionizer Couture Uniforms, based in West London is looking for a senior designer with at least 6 year commercial design experience to work on a freelance basis. Knowledge of both male and female tailoring but role includes the design of all types of garments, menswear & womenswear. Technical knowledge is required, as being a corporate- wear company all garments designed need to be fit for purpose.We are looking for a regular Freelance Fashion Designer with good illustration skills and understanding of garment construction and pattern-cutting to work with our team.
Projects will include:
•Design research, development of prospective & existing projects
•Illustration boards and digital presentations
•Coordinating project & garment development, including discussion and coordination of patterns & materials
•Creation of garment production specification sheets
•Creation and supervising fit meetings
• Good illustration skills
• Tailoring construction knowledge to factory production standards
• Advanced level use of Adobe Suite
• Experience producing spec sheets and garment costings
• Numerate with a good knowledge of Excel to an intermediate level
• Organized and tidy with ability to pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Experience in working to set deadlines
• Confident in working as part of a team
• General computer skills with some database experience
Please send examples of your work along with your application.