European Retail Coordinator – Global Luxury Brand – London Based
My client, a global luxury brand, is currently seeking a European Retail Coordinator.This is a unique and exciting opportunity to act as a strong partner to the European stores, assist in the collaboration with European retail management with special events, new store openings and in-store training as well as identifying and developing new business opportunities.
•You will act as a strong partner to the European stores
•You will work closely with the Senior Retail Directors and coordinate Retail activities for the wider Retail teams in Europe
•You will build strong relationships with key account retailers
•You will share your brand knowledge by delivering training to employees and positively reinforcing each brand’s message and core values
•You will assist with special events, new store openings, as well as assisting with visual placements in stores
•You will maintain an awareness of local market trends/developments to ensure new business opportunities are maximised
•You will conduct all in-store trainings
- Experience in luxury retail and events organising
- First class communication and relationship-building skills
- You must display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with attention to detail
- The willingness to travel throughout the Europe
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Proactive problem-solver
- Fluency and excellent writing skills in English, knowledge of other EU languages will be an asset
- Hours of work will be flexible to meet job objectives
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Interviews will be offered IMMEDIATELY to successful applicants.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.