Boutique 1 Group, with offices in London and Dubai, opened its first store in 2000 and has grown to 20 stores in four cities as well as www.Boutique1.com, an online store serving customers globally.
The company operates four multi-brand luxury fashion stores under the Boutique 1 brand across London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut.
Boutique 1 stores are go-to destinations for the best in fashion, housing over 200 brands including established names as well as up and coming designers, all set in an environment of understated luxury that lets the products stand out.
Boutique 1 is renowned for its pioneering spirit and innovation as well as its mix of luxury, glamour and energy. The name says it all. The word “Boutique” stands for personalised service, brand intimacy and exclusivity because despite the impressive scale of the stores, the customer experiences all the benefits of a small boutique – the passion of the people behind it shines through. The number 1 in the name symbolises Boutique 1’s many firsts.
Boutique 1 has teamed up with some of the most coveted labels in the world including Alaia, Elie Saab, Isabel Marant, Missoni, The Row and Victoria Beckham to offer shop-in-shop concepts within its stores as well as unique window installations designed in collaboration with the likes of Erdem, Proenza Schouler and Raquel Allegra. Other brands carried in the Boutique 1 stores include Oscar de la Renta, Giambattista Valli, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Alexander Wang.
In addition, Boutique 1 Group owns and operates mono-brand stores under franchise agreements or as joint ventures with brands including Elie Saab, Missoni, Isabel Marant, Paul & Joe, Furla and Monica Vinader in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut.
We’re looking for an eCommerce manager to join our team and help us deliver our next phase of growth.
Reporting into the eCommerce director you will be responsible for helping execute and manage the end-to-end eCommerce operation.
There are a number of large strategic projects underway including but not limited to platform upgrades, roadmap development, app and marketplace launches which this role will be involved in so it offers a great opportunity for development.
- Own and deliver the online commercial activity calendar, this will also mean being hands on across executing digital marketing campaigns where relevant. However this role will be supported by a digital marketing executive
- Monitor and report on campaign performance using Google Analytics as well as internally generated sales reports
- Working closely with our digital marketing agencies (PPC, SEO and Affiliates) in order to ensure we maximise ROI and general efficiencies
- Work closely with our Marketing team to ensure campaigns are executed on time in line with best practice
- A lead stakeholder in marketplace sales performance via FarFetch
- Work closely with the Director of Ecommerce to plan and executive the development roadmap of the website
- Work with our development agency to manage development sprints ensuring that bugs and issues are completed in line with objectives
- Responsible for running AB tests on the website
- Be highly analytical and keen to trade the website