Ecommerce & Retail Marketing Manager
The company is one of the most iconic and famous lifestyle brands with HQ in New York and with almost 100 years of history. They have a range that includes clothing, accessories, headwear, sports among others.
This role will be responsible for managing the Omni channel marketing strategy and execution, across the stores and online, aligned to the strategic brand plan for EMEA.
-Create consistent brand experiences at retail and online through seasonal brand stories.
-Partner with the retail team to align on key story buy and execution plan throughout the GTM process.
-Own the DTC (Direct to consumer) marketing calendar and drive execution with all relevant parties and relevant channels.
-Brief and manage the process to build the relevant tools to execute against the DTC calendar.
-Own the process of consumer communication through email marketing and grow the database.
-Collaborate with the web team to ensure the best user experience on the web is maintained at all times. Maintain a regular calendar/plan for web updates.
-Collaborate with the web team to ensure PPC and Affiliate strategy is aligned to the brand stories and key sporting moments.
-Drive regular meetings to align with key stake holders on the marketing plan and key decisions.
-Drive a point of different between DTC channels and wholesale partners.
-Analyse and report on KPI’s relating to the website and email marketing on a regular basis.
-Align campaign executions across stores and online.
-Liaise with suppliers to ensure all campaigns are installed to the brand standards and to optimise the budgets.
-Build a VM guideline for every seasonal story launched in stores that are clear and adaptable to the stores.
-Measure, analyse and recap all campaigns and all VM guides/floor sets.
-Analyse and gather insight on competitor activity and keep abreast of latest Ecom related marketing methods.
-Report monthly on spend and budget forecasts.
- Experience in managing the marketing aspects of a consumer facing website – Essential.
- Experience with html and other web related coding programs to be able to build websites – Essential.
- Experience with email marketing systems, PPC & affiliate platforms, Google Advertising and other traffic driving programs – Essential.
- Proven experience and understanding of visual merchandising within fashion or sports retail – Essential.
- Proven experience of retail marketing, in either a brand/retailer – Essential.
- You must be capable of identifying opportunities to bring the brand stories to life across the various channels and implementing them through the briefing process.
- Experience of managing and monitoring a brands presence across digital marketing platforms and be agile in how you respond; developing a fan-base community that attracts growth through an increase in online purchases.
- Comprehension of financial data and budgets.
- Experience of working on content production and project management utilising a CMS platform.
- Although not critical, an understanding of the following would be advantageous: Photoshop and/or InDesign, HTML is advantageous.