Ecommerce Operations Manager
Michael Kors is a rapidly growing global luxury lifestyle brand led by a world-class management team and a renowned, award-winning designer. Since launching his namesake brand 30 years ago, Michael Kors has featured distinctive designs, materials and craftsmanship with a jet-set aesthetic that combines stylish elegance and a sporty attitude. Mr. Kors’ vision has taken the Company from its beginnings as an American luxury sportswear house to a global accessories, footwear and apparel company with a presence in 74 countries.
The Ecommerce Operations Manager will be part of the EMEA Ecommerce team, working to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the EMEA Ecommerce sites. Will also play an important role in the success and roll-out of new ecommerce features, as well as the ongoing optimisation of the European sites.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient and effective running of the EMEA ecommerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures.
- Key partner for cross-functional teams such as customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations and ecommerce IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Key partner for 3rd party vendors, ensuring smooth and productive working relationships.
- Day-to-day operational management of new omnichannel initiatives, ensuring processes are working efficiently.
- Subject matter expert in the ecommerce platform, systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams, and advise on process.
- Managing the operational roll-out of new features and ecommerce projects, ensuring all teams are up-to-date and communication is clear and concise.
- Managing documentation in relation to ecommerce operations processes and ensuring this is up-to-date and maintained.
- Supporting ecommerce projects with UAT, ensuring accuracy and that all timelines are met.
- Managing and optimising new features post-launch - identifying new opportunities.
- Using insights and analysis to investigate any potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, and suggesting opportunities for optimisation.
- Leading and supporting site optimisation initiatives day-to-day such as A/B testing, MVT, data-driven insights, working with Ecommerce Product Owner in idea generation, set-up, monitoring and tracking.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar ecommerce operations role, preferably in fashion retail.
- Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency European sites.
- Experience working across ecommerce project launches, including participation in UAT.