Ecommerce - Marketplace Manager - British Heritage Brand
Ecommerce - Marketplace Manager - British Heritage Brand - London
Exclusive search for an established premium brand. Backed by private equity and with ambitious plans for digital growth, this is a pivotal time to join an exciting business who are set for much more exposure and international growth.
This is brand new role and part of a new structure, which will be crucial in supporting the the business in fulfilling its potential online. If you're looking for a chance to shine and to really make an impact, this is set to be a very rewarding position!
THE ROLE OVERVIEW
This exciting new role will be accountable for supporting the forward-thinking growth strategy across all current and future online Customers (i.e pure-play retailers).
The role is responsible for product listings, product content and marketing/advertising to maximise incremental sales and profit. The successful person will understand the core sales strategy and how to bring incremental growth through specific online promotions and activities. They will partner closely with merchandising, sales teams and the E-commerce manager. The successful candidate must have significant experience as an online seller on major marketplaces and other Pure-Play customers, as well as a proven track record of discovering new opportunities for growth.
Reports to: E-Commerce Director
* Support Pure-play & Market Place accounts to achieve business goals and increase marketplace sales.
* Understand "how to win" with each pure-play customer account and integrate best practices into all necessary areas of the organisation.
* Support the onboarding process of new digital customers, as well as the ongoing customer relationship and deliverables.
* Craft customer digital sales efforts to ensure the success of new launches and promotions, maximising opportunities to drive incremental sales.
* Own market places: Selling products, creating product listings, managing inventory.
* Manage product portfolio and optimise the "digital shelf" (i.e. Marketplace product pages).
* Identify best practices and provide support: general PP/MP project assistance, manage deadlines, as-needed projects, provide customer service, Amazon case management.
* Demonstrate familiarity with: SEO, Keyword Research, Listing Optimisation, , Product launch strategies
* Remain up-to-date with latest best practices across MP portals, Amazon Stores, Vendor Central, plus SEO techniques to improve search results.
* Manage and update the online product catalogue, including setting up new product and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages.
* Monitor advertising campaigns across MP & own sites.
* Develop daily and weekly sales, inventory and performance reports.
* Provide recommendations and act as needed to increase reviews and performance.
* Plays an active part in supporting the E-commerce Team, assisting with the maintenance of main websites, driving revenue and achieving department goals.
Partner with Marketing and Sales across businesses
* Support the development of marketing programs to drive growth and stimulate customer engagement.
* Leverage sales & marketing team to develop new listings.
* Track and communicate action items, project deadlines, next steps, and success metrics.
Leverage analytics and insights
* Monitor, analyse and report on marketplace performance metrics, sales, competitive listings and pricing.
* Understand product line specific key business objectives and growth strategy through qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
* Leverage analytics to address potential impact on business segment results and develop a mitigation plan which addresses the risks with identified actions.
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration, please apply sending your CV via the link on this portal. Alternatively you can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org