Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Womens Rtw Brand
eCommerce Manager - Luxury Womens RTW Brand
Looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join a luxury womenswear brand. Ideal for someone with at least 2-3 years Ecommerce experience, including email marketing and online merchandising, with a luxury or contemporary fashion background. My client has a strong international presence that is continuously growing so this is an exciting time to join! Salary is up to £40k depending on experience.
Reporting to the COO, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for heading up the Ecommerce department, creating and executing online marketing activities and driving sales.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Managing all digital content, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised
* Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
* Writing all copy for the website
* Working with an external agency to plan and execute digital marketing strategies such as SEP, PPC, affiliate marketing, etc.
* Creating all digital assets
* Responsible for the customer acquisition strategy
* Co-ordinate lifestyle and product imagery
* Deliver a high quality user experience and ensure consistency of Trading and Promotional messaging across all online Channels
* Passionate about online retail with experience in a similar role
* Experience with creating and executing email campaigns
* Excellent planning and product management skills
* Well versed in Google Analytics
* Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
* Must come from a fashion background - luxury is a plus
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and be accountable for decisions
* Strong writing skills
Up to £40k depending on experience