Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently partnered with one of the country's most exciting fashion brands in the recruitment of a key role to continue their record breaking growth.
Based in Greater Manchester, we are currently recruiting an E-Commerce Manager who will be responsible for defining and executing a clear vision for our client's market leading E-Commerce platform.
The role will have the following accountabilities:
- Operation and execution of a clear, defined vision for their Ecomm platform and native app, by owning the delivery of a roadmap that delivers against wider ecommerce objectives.
- As the E-Commerce Manager you will be the driver of new digital initiatvies and ideas that can differentiate our client's ecommerce offer from their competitors.
- The successful candidate will own the development priorities for the website and native app product, combining data insight, indsutry experience and creative flair in order to define a roadmap which engages our customer and delivers against wider ecommerce objectives.
- You must be excited by the rapid pace of agile development and fashion retail, and enjoy shifting priorities.
- You must be on the cutting edge of market trends, recognising frequent and consistent shifts in consumer behaviour to ensure their brand remains the market leader and most exciting brand on the market currently.
- You must have the confidence and gravitas to communicate and present regularly to the board in a clear and concise manner
- Maintain a roadmap of features, enhancements and defects having a clear vision on expected outcomes for each.
- Work cross-functionally across the entire business to understand their needs to translate them into a defined vision for the E-Commerce strategy.
- Ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising.
- Work with the content team to optimise the website customer experience/ journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site
- Ensure the customer is always at the forefront of your's and your team's thought process with the understanding of what positive and negative user experiences can have on the business
- Plan and deliver a best practice rolling conversion plan for the site through use of analytics and creative.
- Prioritise the ecommerce backlog, understanding a combination of the commercial, customer and process impact of each feature
- Source new on line channels for sale and partnership such as innovative startups and potential software partners.