Ecommerce And Digital Marketing Manager - Contemporary Brand
This young LFW brand has been booming since launching only a few years ago, gaining a massive global presence and a large celebrity following. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the website; focusing on the overall look, customer experience, customer journey, functionality and layout.
* Manage all online content - images, product descriptions, etc.
* Weekly and monthly performance reporting of the website
* Coordinate all SEO
* Ownership of all email marketing initiatives - content, scheduling, etc.
* Ownership of all social media marketing to maximise engagement and increase followers
* Product positioning and visual merchandising of the site
* Manage the Global AdWords account
* Manage two direct reports
* At least 2 years' experience working within a similar role
* Must have experience working for a fashion retailer/brand
* Good understanding of SEO, digital advertising and PPC
* Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
* Social media strategy experience
* Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
* Magento and MailChimp experience
* Salary up to £33,000, depending on experience
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.