Since 1997 Freedom has established itself as the leading recruitment agency within the retail and fashion industry.
Our ever expanding portfolio of clients, hand-selected candidates and highly esteemed consultants are the ultimate champions to our longevity which has seen us deliver unparalleled recruitment expertise to the digital, retail and creative sectors over the last 20 years.
Located in the heart of London, our teams recruit on a national and international scale producing a fast, innovative and bespoke service to our network of clients and candidates.
The E-Commerce Coordinator will be part of the E-Commerce team based in Amsterdam and is in direct contact with key Internal stakeholders in the Retail, Marketing, Communications, Licensing, Merchandising and Operations departments as well as the 3rd party E-Commerce provider running the site and logistics. You will report into the E-Commerce Manager.
•Maintain the E-Commerce calendar which serves as a key tool in aligning all stakeholders and planning key marketing activities throughout the season.
•Liaise with the Marketing team to plan timeline for all visual assets and needs for key launches and communications including homepage and landing page updates.
•Manage sale timelines and key deliverables.
•Coordinate additional commercial activities.
•Work closely with merchandising team to maintain a clear merchandising strategy across all areas of the site.
•Work closely with internal operations team to ensure timely delivery of goods.
•Maintain constant communication with 3rd party E-Commerce provider to ensure timely publication of goods.
•Monitor inbounding of goods and product publication status throughout the season.
•Coordinate photography flow, product descriptions and publication checks for go-live.
•Maintain ownership of the E-Commerce sample set including product shoot preparation.
•Work closely with Global Copywriter and coordinate copywriting and internal review of all on-site copy.
•Look after all website pages for up to date imagery and information.
•Daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
•Monitor r newsletter performance.
•Maintain a clear view on key best-and slow-sellers in order to make informed merchandising decisions.
- Experience in an international fashion environment.
- Creative and strategic thinker who is resilient and able to adapt to fast pace environment.
- Great with spreads sheets, manipulating data and reviewing results.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong team player, loves to connect & collaborate.
- Enthusiasm and drive: keen to learn and work with new technologies.
- Positive hands-on and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English (French and German language skills are a plus).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail &n accuracy.