Digital Marketing Manager - Contemporary Accessories Brand
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join this market leading contemporary watches brand, best known for their beautifully understated designs. You will be solely responsible for the paid advertising and website maintenance as well as supporting the overall marketing plan.
The ideal candidate is strategic and analytically minded and has a proactive work ethic.
* Set and implement the worldwide online marketing and traffic acquisition strategy
* Acquiring new customers across digital channels
* Proficient in SEO, PPC, Magento/Magento 2, marketing and social media marketing
* Plan and budget the advertising campaigns within strict timescales
* Keep up to date with the latest advances in the industry and identify new opportunities as well as being responsible for the website maintenance
* At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury industry
* Numerically minded with strong excel skills and the ability to capture relevant data to use in the decision making and reporting process
* Strong organisational skills to keep to deadlines within a fast-paced environment as well as excellent interpersonal skills
* Candidate must be self-motivated, proactive , be able to take initiative and be detail orientated
* Previous experience in SEO, PPC, Magento/Magento 2, marketing and social media marketing
* Salary between £30-£35k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.