Digital Marketing Internship
The Casely-Hayford House has been founded on two simple phrases: English Sartorialism and British Anarchy – phrases which embody key elements of the English character.
Craftsmanship is at the core of the brand ethos.
The skills of master craftstmen are utilised at every stage of the development process to hone each product and employ original methods of construction, which continue an English discipline passed from generation to generation.
Casely-Hayford aims to fulfil the requirements of an international man and woman who experience and absorb many influences. Their lifestyle reflects a duality between sportswear and tailoring, sophistication and athleticism – creating a fusion of modern English style.
- Developing a new social media marketing strategy across channels
- Plan, deliver and evaluate new ways which we can sell products
- Creating content for social media channels
- Keeping up with trends and analysing competitors activities to ensure our brand is ahead
- Setting up 2 monthly newsletters to promote products and company news
- Conceptualising a new design for the company website
- Managing advertising campaigns across channels
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign
Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
Ability to come up with creative and fresh ideas
Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects.
To have a sound understanding of branding
Outstanding art working skills
Strong understanding of social media platforms
Fluent in English
A portfolio of work should also be submitted along with a CV