Digital Marketing Coordinator - Uniqlo Spain
Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
As the Digital Marketing coordinator for Uniqlo Spain, you will support the day-to-day operations of the Spanish performance marketing channels (SEO, Paid Search, Emails, Social Media, etc) and the Spanish language website in order to drive traffic to the website, and ensure that the content is relevant to the consumer. Although you will be based in London, you will also work closely with the Spanish marketing team to support the business / brand growth in the Spanish market.
Your missions will be as follow:
•Be fully accountable for copy on the Spanish website and across all performance marketing channels, to ensure it is relevant and compelling to the customer, and in line with brand standards
•Develop concise copy in Spanish for the Spanish website and emails
•Support day to day management of Performance marketing operations (PPC, SEO, Email, etc)
•Work closely with Spanish marketing team to ensure alignment in marketing strategies / operations
•Work closely with the wider E-Commerce team to ensure delivery of impactful campaigns
•Contribute to the development of the E-Commerce trading calendar
•Ensure translations into Spanish are in line with brand standards and are compelling
•Support measurement of Spanish performance marketing channels and make suggestions on improvement
•Propose relevant content partners / partnerships to grow brand awareness in Spanish markets
•Support acquisition of customer contacts in Spanish market
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a digital marketing capacity in the Spanish E-Commerce market, preferably in fashion retail
- Demonstrated interest in performance marketing channels; prior experience a strong plus
- Experience in copy-writing for Spanish website a bonus
- Native-level Spanish, fluency in English. Other European languages a bonus
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Ability to work independently / takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task / work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting / across geographies
- Creativity / innovative thinking and strong motivation / passion to drive accelerated business growth
- Able to travel on a regular basis
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED WITHIN OUR LONDON HEADQUARTERS