Designer/ Key Account Manager
Made In London Clothing is a Ladies wear and Menswear clothing manufacturer providing services to High Street Brands as well as High end Designers.
We supply Arcadia group and Urban Outfitters to name a few.
Introducing exciting opportunity for a hungry and driven Designer/Key Account Manager to become part of a growing High Street ladieswear Manufacturer/Wholesaler.
One of North London`s most established manufacturer/importer of ladies fashion is looking to grow their existing client base as well as offer impeccable customer service to an existing portfolio of clients.
Customers include: Arcadia, Urban Outfitters to name a few.
-Research Trends & Catwalk. Online and shops.
-Create regular mood and trend boards.
-Source fabrics/trims both UK and worldwide.
- Work closely with buyers on product development and concept
- Work heavily with factories and managing the critical path, ensuring timely deliveries
- Work closely with design and technical teams
- Present ranges to Buyers.
- Negotiating with Buyers
- Building strong relationships and forecasting trends
- Managing costings and negotiating with factories to achieve maximum margin.
Must have knowledge and experience of the ladies’ high street fashion supply chain process with a strong commercial eye
Must have excellent CAD skills and experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
Able to produce comprehensive sketch and tech packs for the pattern cutter to follow.
Good understanding of Garment makes and construction.
Able to work within a team and independently.
Travel to Fabric exhibitions and trade fairs if necessary.
We are also developing our own brand which is edgy young and trendy.
* Due to the high volumes of applications, only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted *