Dorateymur was established in 2012 focusing on footwear. With its AW18 collection the brand has launched handbags and ready to wear.
Signature footwear styles include the Munise mule, the Nizip boot and the Harput loafer.
To support our Head of Creative with administrative duties, research, technical packs and illustrations in the design and development of the Dorateymur Accessories collection & collaboration projects. The focus area will be footwear.
•Creating design proposals
•Creating technical specifications
•Working on prototype corrections
•Ensuring all seasonal files & overviews are kept up-to-date.
•Generally supporting the design team and helping to keep the office organized at all times
- Bachelors degree in Footwear/Accessories/Fashion or equivalent
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Strong hand sketching abilities
- Strong Photoshop/Illustrator skills and technical drawings
- Has an eye for detail
- Up to date with latest trends and design
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and a positive attitude
Please only apply if you are genuinely interested in this industry and in particular would want to gain further experience in design work in the area of footwear.