Design Director/ Manager
Recruit the "right" talents to your organization by Pre-analyzing their technical skills and personal attributes.
To provide overall recruitment solutions that meet your various recruitment/HR needs:
Permanent Placement/Head Hunting (IT&innovative technologies, Financial services)
Interim Management/Fix Term Contract
Professional Consulting Services
Training and Coaching
HR Legal Counselling
1.Product planning and style positioning:
•Planning different product styles and develop products based on brand positioning;
•Follow up and analyze fashion trends in China and overseas market, lead in competitor activities tracking ;
• Lead in product strategy – style, fabric, color, pattern and pricing .
•Responsible for all category fabric selecting and planning;
•Identify different fabric, garment crafts and pattern crafts;
•Regularly research and analyze latest fabric trends and used for product development.
•Make the budget plan base on company annual budget and control the costs reasonably;
•Cost controlling, especially the clothing procurement cost.
4. Product pattern management:
•Responsible for the replenishing, updating and managing product pattern database;
•Visit stores regularly and find out pattern problems, discuss with pattern making department to make solutions;
•Strictly monitor the pattern making for product development.
5. Product management:
• Arrange sales report analysis meeting every week to discuss best seller and dead stock, re-order the best-seller in time and decide adjustment plan for dead stock ;
•Lead in marketing research to know competitors’ brand structure, price, pattern type, fabric, etc. to enrich products;
•Check out store windows and displays to find out shortcomings, discuss with visual merchandiser about the adjustment;
•Follow up fashion trend and use existing resources to quickly replenish products in time
6. Be responsible for managing all category products of the womenswear department, developing business plan to make sure department to achieve the company target (sales, profit, sold out, etc).
1. Bachelor degree and above, garment design or other major related;
2. At least 3 years of design experience &3 years of buying experience in known brand;
3. Excellent sense of fashion and skills in art, familiar with the fast fashion market;
4. Solid knowledge and experience indifferent fabric characteristics and clothing technics, product style positioning;
5. Good at product planning, market analysis.