Deputy General Manager - Leading Luxury Brand
Deputy Manager - Central London
Luxury brands seeks driven and ambitious Deputy Manager.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are now recruiting for an iconic fashion and accessory brand that delivers exquisite catwalk fashion, delivering modern classic pieces and perfectly complementing accessories.
With a focus on customer service; you will be directly responsible for driving business goals (sales and profitability). We are looking for a Deputy Manager that will understand the importance of this and will have proven skills in conveying an entirely luxurious experience.
As Deputy Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
* Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
* Ensure the development of motivation.
* Promoting a service-orientated environment at all times.
* Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
* Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
* Ensure high Visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward retailer with experience in all of the above.
The starting salary will be between £26,000 and £35,000 plus generous commission, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.