Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager you are passionate about creating a great customer experience and protecting and balancing the needs of the customer against the operation to ensure the best outcome for both.
The Customer Service Manager will be an inspiring leader and effective team player who understands the concept of 'customer care'.They will work closely with others to develop solutions to issues identifying the root cause of problems.They will be able to communicate with all parties to problem solve.
Customer Service Manager - The Role:-
* Work in line with best practice on continuous improvement initiatives developing easier to use and effective processes and procedures with clear standards relating to customer service quality and performance.
* You are responsible for managing the small Customer Service team
* Creating and managing internal communications between departments
Customer Service Manager - The Candidate:-
* Previous Customer Service Management experience essential
* A knowledge of Homewares or Gifting would be beneficial
* A resilient and can do attitude is key
* Highly organised, and ability to prioritise and time manage effectively to meet deadlines.
* Confident communication skills (written and verbal).
* A team leader and a team player, someone who is able to work with people at all levels and develop individuals to excel in their own performance.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.