Customer Service Director
Founded in 1941, Coach is America’s premier modern luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today’s consumer.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business.
The Director of Customer Service is responsible for the implementation and execution of brand-enhancing customer service initiatives, while developing and leading a team of service professionals to achieve departmental and business goals.This role focusses on the direct and indirect European channel; control order management, fulfillment and relevant processes and KPI’s to ensure the smooth flow of goods across markets within the region. The position will also work to drive efficiency and continue to enhance productivity and quality customer services. Tactical emphasis is on customer accounts and quality management.The Director’s success is measured by the ability to provide high quality services and achievement of key performance metrics, while actively contributing to operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in strategic leadership and customer service operations to…
• Lead a team of team leaders, account representatives, and distribution centre administrators involved in order maintenance for direct and indirect European businesses
• Drive a high performing, collaborative culture while leading a cohesive approach with our internal stakeholders to ensure smooth flow and integrated solutions
• Maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders in the logistics team (warehouse & transportation), Wholesale Operations, Sales, and Allocation team to continue driving the business.Maintain strong relationships with 3rd party logistics partners, agents, and external customers.
• Develop shipment and delivery strategy to support order flow through the Europe Distribution Center (EDC), including risk review and ongoing feedback
• Own execution of the latest (month, quarter, year) Sales, Margin, and Inventory Plan and ensure visibility, accuracy, and ability to manage / report against target
• Develop, implement and improve order management processes which effectively support company growth.Work with internal business partners to collaborate / improve global business processes.
• Review order complexities and seek out process or workflow improvements to ensure order management activities are streamlined and met global standardization.
• Set clear expectations and provide consistent performance feedback to assist team in accomplishing key performance goals, partnering with reports for ongoing training and development needs
• Continuously review and seek to identify cost saving opportunities for Coach
• Own Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
• Lead special projects for the business,department, and global initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years work experience in international logistics, operations and Customer Service in and consumer goods industry SAP and FMS experience required
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to self-motivate, use intuition and high level of commitment and drive
- Exhibits strong verbal and written skills in business English
- Encourages collaboration and effectively communicates across various levels
- Ability to motivate, lead and develop
- Flexible approach, with ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities