Customer Analytics Manager
Michael Kors is a rapidly growing global luxury lifestyle brand led by a world-class management team and a renowned, award-winning designer. Since launching his namesake brand 30 years ago, Michael Kors has featured distinctive designs, materials and craftsmanship with a jet-set aesthetic that combines stylish elegance and a sporty attitude. Mr. Kors’ vision has taken the Company from its beginnings as an American luxury sportswear house to a global accessories, footwear and apparel company with a presence in 74 countries.
The CRM Analytics Manager is primarily responsible for developing an analytics program that enables continuous measurement and optimization of all key aspects of Michael Kors’s business. In addition, this person will also be responsible for strategic research, business forecasting and reporting activities
• Establish weekly reporting dashboards that provide actionable customer insights for the CRM team and wider business
• Drive the customer segmentation strategy and establish a measurement model that can be used across channels
• Work with the CRM team to develop/optimise customer lifecycle and marketing programs to drive longer term engagement and conversion
• Represent the EU business requirements both internally and externally (e.g. new tools, database structure, data privacy)
• Develop a strong test and learn culture within the EU business and ensure that the testing methodology is aligned across regions (EU, US).
• Share insights and learnings with counterparts in the US and ensure there is a close working synergy between regions
• Work with 3rd party vendors to conduct research and derive a greater understand of our customers
• Support customer acquisition initiatives with the development of customer life time value models and new customer acquisition reports
• Strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills a must.
• Knowledge of database analytics tools and SQL
• A good knowledge of data processing/automation. Knowledge of APTOS (or a similar CRM tool) also desirable
• Substantial experience (5-7years) with customer analytics work for an online retailer or similar Internet-based business
The type of person
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment serving as a catalyst for change and managing multiple work streams simultaneously.
• A strategic thinker that can deal with the tactical questions but also develop a longer term roadmap for the region
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented that can work both independently and as part of a team