The Omorovicza brand was born out of passion for using the best ingredients, working with the best laboratories and with the best people.
Ten years on, that philosophy endures today as we seek the best individuals to work with our small, entrepreneurial team and continue to drive the large rates of growth we have successfully seen to date.
Omorovicza is a truly global brand with head offices in both Budapest and London, as well as presence in spas, stores and partners across the world. It really is the most exciting time to join our brand.
We a looking for a full time Beauty Business Manager to manage our counter in Liberty. This is the perfect role for someone who has the enthusiasm and passion for skincare whilst having the drive and motivation to deliver the best customer service. A sales orientated and target driven manager who thrives on achieving weekly and monthly targets in an iconic luxury department store.
Develop the Omorovicza counter in store, through providing excellent customer service to both existing customers and new. They will be responsible for building and selling a luxury range of products in skincare, delivering expert and luxury services unique to Omorovicza, in order to achieve specific retail targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Build the Customer data base by attracting new customers, run successful Beauty Room Events and ensuring 100% occupancy of the Beauty Room.
They will need to use their skills to build up a loyal customer base, as well as the successful set up and implementation of Facial Events to help build the brand.
- To deliver a high standard of customer service at all times.
- To greet customers with a smile and adopt a polite and helpful attitude.
- Endeavour to exceed customer expectations, whatever their needs.
- To demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all the products.
- Communicate your knowledge in a clear manner, highlighting the key benefits and correct usage.
- Use key selling statements to create the desire for the customer to purchase.
- Achieve the Company individual sales targets.
- Use open-ended questions and listening to identify his/her needs.
- Demonstrate all appropriate products and encourage customer feedback.
- Assist with in-store and outside events as required.
- Link sell products to customers.
- Help maintain an active customer filing system in every store you work in, to promote customer loyalty.
- Introduce the Customer File Card to quality customers who will be loyal to the brand with repeat business and who would benefit from knowledge of Customer Events/new products.
- Initiate special events both within store and externally to increase brand awareness and build customer database. To also identify activities to align with brand objectives.
- Ensure all promotional support is in place for each activity ie samples, collateral, social media requests etc.
- Portray Company guidelines at all times.
- Company uniform is to be worn at all times and personal grooming should adhere to Company standards at all times.
- Counter merchandising to reflect current marketing and Company guidelines.
- Counter, merchandise and testers to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Reply to all training invites in a timely manner.
- Attend all training and sales meetings as requested by the Company.
- All daily, weekly and monthly sales sheets should be completed and submitted on time.
- All counter and personal administration to be fully completed accurately and legibly and submitted as requested on a timely basis.
- All correspondence from Head Office to be read and actioned as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Build strong relationships with all retail personnel – Retail Staff, Store Management, Personal Shoppers etc
- To be a brand ambassador at all times.