Corporate & Social Responsibility (Csr) Coordinator
OUR TEAMS ARE MADE UP OF PEOPLE FROM ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUNDS. BUT THE ONE THING WE ALL SHARE IS AN APPRECIATION FOR DR. MARTENS. WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE BRAND, LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES POSSESS CERTAIN QUALITIES THAT MAKE DR. MARTENS THE HISTORICAL, GLOBAL BRAND THAT IT IS TODAY, WHICH INCLUDE…
+ ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT + TRUE PASSION FOR THE BRAND
+ AN EAGERNESS TO GET 'STUCK IN' + BEING PROUD OF OUR ROOTS
At Dr Martens we stand for doing the right thing. With our ambition of sustainable global growth, we need to continue to ensure that we are doing business ethically and responsibly around the globe, and as a result a new role has arisen within our Sourcing team to support the delivery of activities around our CSR and sustainability strategy.
The Stuff that sets you apart:
- Reporting to the CSR manager you will support developing data for sustainability targets.
- You will be responsible for CSR reporting and communication, both to internal stakeholders and external audiences
- You will conduct research and analysis where needed
- You will support on the delivery of projects and initiatives both externally and internally within the business
- You'll support the supplier factory monitoring programme through gathering and organising data.
- You'll have the opportunity to contribute to ongoing development of the CSR strategy.
- We'll want you to actively participate in Dr Martens community engagement programs.
- Proven experience or a study background in sustainibility, CSR, ethical trade, or environmental studies.
- Passionate about making positive changes to people and our planet.
- You are an excellent communicator who is comfortable presenting to international audiences.
- Strong collaborative skills, and strong team ethic, but also self driven and happy to get stuck in solo.
- You have strong IT skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Intermediate Excel, Powerpoint) - if you have any creative skill this would be a bonus.
- Analytical and comfortable working with KPIs and metrics
- You thrive in changing environments. When the goal posts change you respond. You rarely get flustered and know how to roll with the punches.
- Everyone at Dr. Martens is one big team and to succeed we all enjoy working together. You enjoy working collaboratively utilising the strengths of others as well as offering your expertise to achieve team goals.
- We are one big team at Dr Martens. Our brand heritage is something we are immensely proud of. We need you to fiercely nurture it
The role is based within London in our seriously cool Headquarters in Camden. There may also be some domestic & international travel where required.