Coordinator / Analyst Retail - UK/Ireland/Scandinavia H/F
With more than 455 Stores in 35 countries, Maje is the Premium French label founded by designer Judith Milgrom in 1998, which is renowned for its culture and uniqueness. Maje stands for the initials of Judith's loved ones and was created for a woman who is a lover of glamourous and feminine fashion.
Maje is also part of the SMCP group with Sandro and Claudie Pierlot.
The Coordinator/Analyst Retail is the link between the headquarter staff team and the field.
His/Her main tasks are :
Participate actively and be a key to the proper running of the area.
To assure a work of control and follow-up with the aim of respecting the fixed objectives.
Work in close relations with the Zone Director and the HQ Teams
- Participate to meetings then draw-up and diffuse a review
- Assure the follow-up of the maintenance in the area
- Follow up the lightbox installations when a new season start
- Establish and update the store book regularly to have proper procedures in store
- Assure an effective communication with the teams
- Participate in the store openings projects in collaboration with the headquarter teams and HR
- Control the utilization and good running of the store opening checklist, and follow up
- Organize Commercial Meeting every semesters or more depending of the priority and the actuality of the area
- Follow-up of P&L and expenses every months. Assure a control of the expenses link to personnel costs, identify and prevent risks. Establish the tool to follow-up FTE
- Provide regular reporting and liaise on HR related issues with Maje and SMCP HR departments.
- To monitor the holiday's process, the probationary periods, keep paper trial, issue probationary guidance and recording of all staff holidays in your Area through time management software (Chronos/GTA)
- To monitor staff turnover, payroll costs, and headcount targets as provided by Maje and SMCP Head Offices
- Assure the follow-up of the different trainings (SMCP School Programs, Product, Sales Techniques) in collaboration with the HR and establish a calendar. Make sure that the tools delivered in store are well set up and operational and alert in case the timings are not respected.
- Participate in Inventory of the Stores
- Participate in Openings/Closings/Renovations of PoS
- Support the field on various projects
- Update and transmit the retail calendar every month: (Commercial operations / Marketing events / New collection)
- Relay the promotion listing and specific signalization during Sales Season
Reporting and analysis:
- Analyze and draw-up weekly or monthly reporting
- Extraction, redaction and knowledge of the monday weekly extraction (Turnover and other retail KPI's)
- Establish reporting depending of the business needs (qualitative or quantitative)
- Budget breakdown and monthly objectives
- Analysis international trade / Tax free reports
- Update the competitors board
- Develop formalized process and analyze and report on past actions (checklist cash balance, balance sheet)
- To be source of propositions on the utilization and implementation of new tools
- Business focused with analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Ability to multi task and prioritize with significant complexities and delivery deadlines
- Results oriented and a strong proactive approach with problem solving skills
- Strong team working and leadership skills
- High level of demonstrable interpersonal skills, communication
- Anticipates and responds positively to changing circumstances or environment
- Brand Ambassador who lives and represents the values of our Brand: Global mind set, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Elegance and Passion
- You speak English and French Fluently
Position based in London
CV/Resume in English needed